Required Forms to Compete
National MMA Identification Application Requirements
- PLEASE PRINT LEGIBLY. If we can’t read it, your application will not be accepted.
- Your first and last name must match the identification. Additional names should be included in the Also Known As line.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- A color photo including your true likeness must be included with the application. Your photo should be of “Passport” quality showing a clear image with a blank background – no glasses, hats, or other adornments that will obstruct your view.
- Two forms of valid identification (one must include your photo) must be included with the application – driver’s license, passport, state issued identification, etc.
- You will not be permitted to compete without a National MMA ID Card.
Medical Form Requirements
The medical form must be filled out and signed by your doctor, along with the following:
- Lab results showing negative results for Hep B surface antigen, Hep C antibodies, and HIV.
- Letter from your doctor stating that you are healthy enough to compete in combat sports.
- Fighters over 40 years old must submit an EKG and interpretation.
- Female fighters must submit a pregnancy test at the event weigh ins or provide a letter from a doctor stating negative results no more than 48 hours prior to event.